Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Help me if you'd like!!

It is so hard not knowing what you want out of life.
So many things change, happen, evolve.

I'm juggling two jobs, starting an internship soon and school starts again at the end of the month. All of these things are typical for me(just read my earlier blogs!!) but I'm thinking more about the future of my life in general. Honestly, I love my life how it is now, but of course there are a few things that I would like to change.

Which leads me to my initial thoughts about this post...I'm in the market for a new computer( a laptop to take to school) and a new camera(my old Nikon is just that, oooollllddd!) My visions are to embrace the present more, be more creative now and to hopefully get inspired to achieve these goals.
That is where you all come in!
My new internship will require me to write about local bands, visit spots around town that are fun and creative for young people and for my own benefit, I want to hear your thoughts about life! And also, what new bands you all are listening to, what places you visit for fun, things like this! Hopefully, this will expand my creativity and hopefully expand this particular blog!
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment