Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gettin Started




Hello all,

So, I took the advice of my knowledgeable older sister to jump on the digital bandwagon and create my own blog. To be honest, I would have never thought I'd have a blog, but I figured why not?
So, I guess I will preface this first post by telling a bit about myself. I am a high-spirited, often opinionated, lover who enjoys reading, writing, dancing, sewing, laughing, listening, talking, bicycling, shopping and antiquing. I am currently a server in a restaurant and am in my junior year of college at the University of North Florida, where I am studying communication with focus in journalism. Ideally, I would love to write for a magazine or write freelance. Also, lately, I have been really interested in making podcast and the multimedia aspect of journalism. Maybe a career at a radio station?

OK, enough about me...

I want this blog to express a part of me that many people may not know, express my opinions about any topic and allow me to have fun while doing so.

SO, on that note, please enjoy, comment, ask questions and I'll see you around!!








2 comments:

  1. so, who is this "knowledgeable older sister" you speak of? she sounds amazing! haha.. j/k. welcome to the blog-o-sphere sis! i know good things are to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should know not to put spaces when typing a URL. i had to RETYPE it. any idea how long that took?
    like a second, so no bigs.

    miss you.

    so much for trying to post this picture i wanted to post! pfft.

    ReplyDelete